Welcome to Rude Dawgs Genetics
We are New Mexico growers, breeders, and genetic collectors. We have been growing, breeding, and collecting great genetics for a little over two decades. During that time, we have been fortunate enough to sample and collect some awesome old school and new genetics that are sure to please.
Buy a pack of seeds get a pack of seeds of our choosing absolutely free. Freebie based upon strain availability
Are you new to Strainly? How it works:
1. Click “Buy” on the listing(s) you wish to purchase.
2. Wait for us to Approve the order and pay the fees in Strainly. We will message you once approved with payment details.
3. Send Payment for your order via your preferred method (Paypal, CashApp, Strike, Bitcoin). Include order number and name.
4. Message us your shipping address on Strainly. Once payment is received we will message you with an itemized list of what will be included in your package along with a tracking number.
5. After you have received your order in the mail, please get back on Strainly and click "order complete".
6. Click “Provide Feedback or Skip feedback” on Strainly. All feedback is appreciated and returned.
We accept PayPal, Cash App, Strike, Bitcoin, and credit/debit invoicing available upon request.
FREE shipping with tracking number within the continental USA (arrives 2-20 days)
** $10 upgrade shipping to Priority (2-9 days delivery)**
Shipping outside of the USA is $25.00
If you have any questions click the appropriate section under our name in the product listing, feel free to ask there is no commitment to purchase.
All of our seeds and clones inherently contain less than 0.3% of the active chemical that has been outlawed in many states and countries and are therefore legally considered hemp. All of the seeds we sell, , or gift, are for novelty use, preservation, or collection purposes only. Description, growing information, or germination information are provided for educational purposes only. We do not condone breaking any laws. We will not be held responsible for how our products are used.